Things to do in LA
Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport is located just minutes from baggage claim and is also close to downtown Los Angeles and so much more in Southern California.
- Dodger Stadium
- Hermosa Beach
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Loyola Marymount University
- Rodeo Drive
- Santa Monica Pier
- Staples Center
- The Grove
- The Lakes at El Segundo Golf Course
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
- Venice Beach
How To Get Here
Our location provides easy access to corporate offices, dining, local attractions, and entertainment options. Explore our favorite things to do in LA below:
- Plaza El Segundo- You don't have to go far to experience this outdoor shopping and dining venue with shops and eateries such as Anthropologie, Planet Blue, Mendocino Farms, Whole Foods, Salt Creek Grille, and North Italia.
- The Grove - Enjoy the sunshine at this open-air mall featuring boutiques and department stores including Nordstrom, J. Crew, Nike and more. The mall also includes great dining options, Movie Theater, and more.
- Rodeo Drive - Spot your favorite celebrity or find that new must-have style on Beverly Hills' most iconic shopping street. Major designers and up-and-comers have storefronts here for you to try on the newest fashions.
- The Lakes at El Segundo Golf Course - Hit the links for a quick nine holes of golf at this nearby municipal course, or, practice your swing at the driving range. After a few rounds, be sure and stop by the restaurant for a golfer's breakfast sandwich or a quick lunch.
- Dodger Stadium - Cheer on Los Angeles' professional baseball team April through September each year at this outdoor stadium.
- Staples Center - Take in a basketball game with both men's and women's professional basketball, or a professional hockey game at this multi-purpose sports arena.
- Hermosa Beach - Have some fun in the sun with swimming, surfing, beach volleyball and more at this family-friendly beach.
- Venice Beach - Enjoy beach time, shopping and great dining at Venice Beach and the Boardwalk, complete with Muscle Beach, rollerblading, and basketball courts.
- Santa Monica Pier - See California from the air on the Ferris wheel, visit the aquarium, or play some games at the arcade. There is plenty for visitors of all ages to do at this California gem.
- Loyola Marymount University - Open for over 100 years, LMU is a Jesuit Catholic university with undergraduate, graduate and law school students totaling 10,000.
- University of Southern California - Established in 1880, USC is California's oldest research university. They are known for their undergraduate and graduate schools, as well as athletics which have won the 3rd most collegiate championships in the nation.
- University of California, Los Angeles - Based in Westwood, this public university is the second oldest in the California state school program and has the largest enrollment of all the schools in the state.