- Plaza El Segundo- You don't have to go far to experience this outdoor shopping and dining venue with shops and eateries such as Anthropologie, Planet Blue, Mendocino Farms, Whole Foods, Salt Creek Grille, and North Italia.
- The Grove - Enjoy the sunshine at this open-air mall featuring boutiques and department stores including Nordstrom, J. Crew, Nike and more. The mall also includes great dining options, Movie Theater, and more.
- Rodeo Drive - Spot your favorite celebrity or find that new must-have style on Beverly Hills' most iconic shopping street. Major designers and up-and-comers have storefronts here for you to try on the newest fashions.
- Del Amo Fashion Center - Del Amo Mall holds 2.6 million square feet of space, making it one of the largest shopping malls in the U.S. You'll find not one, but two Macys locations at Del Amo and over 200 retailers spread out across three floors of shops.
- Dodger Stadium - Cheer on Los Angeles' professional baseball team April through September each year at this outdoor stadium.
- Staples Center - Take in a basketball game with both men's and women's professional basketball, or a professional hockey game at this multi-purpose sports arena.
- StubHub Center - Formerly the Home Depot Center, this sports complex is home to the LA Galaxy MLS and LA Chargers NFL teams and holds up to 27,000 people.
- The Forum - This complex was one of the first of its kind, built with no major support pillars, and was once home to the LA Lakers and LA Kings.
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - This stadium is home to the USC Trojans football team, holding over 93,000 people per game, and making the Coliseum the largest venue in the Pac-12 Conference.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - Get your picture with the world famous stars lining the 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard.
- Hermosa Beach - Have some fun in the sun with swimming, surfing, beach volleyball and more at this family-friendly beach.
- Venice Beach - Enjoy beach time, shopping and great dining at Venice Beach and the Boardwalk, complete with Muscle Beach, rollerblading, and basketball courts.
- Santa Monica Pier - See California from the air on the Ferris wheel, visit the aquarium, or play some games at the arcade. There is plenty for visitors of all ages to do at this California gem.
- Manhattan Beach - Bike down the Strand, check out the Roundhouse Aquarium, or pick up a game of sand volleyball at Manhattan Beach.
- Marina del Rey - Take a boat tour around the world's largest man made harbor, or adventure out for a dolphin and whale watching excursion.
- Redondo Beach - Explore Municipal Pier, and enjoy the sandy beaches of Redondo Beach.
- Loyola Marymount University - Open for over 100 years, LMU is a Jesuit Catholic university with undergraduate, graduate and law school students totaling 10,000.
- University of Southern California (USC) - Established in 1880, USC is California's oldest research university. They are known for their undergraduate and graduate schools, as well as athletics, which have won the 3rd most collegiate championships in the nation.
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) - Based in Westwood, this public university is the second oldest in the California state school program and has the largest enrollment of all the schools in the state.
- The Getty Center - The Getty Center features stunning architecture, a sculpture garden, amazing views of LA, and even the famous Van Gogh painting, Irises.
- Griffith Park Observatory - This landmark tourist attraction in the Hollywood Hills features space and science displays is still free of admission for guests.
- California Science Center - Located in Exposition Park, the center features interactive exhibits, screens IMAX films, and hosts live scientific demonstrations.
- La Brea Tar Pits - This National Natural Landmark displays the area where natural asphalt has formed over the ground during the last ten thousand years, preserving the bones of the animals trapped in its tar.
One Block Away
Malibu Fish Grill
Rubio's Coastal Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
One Mile Away
Salt Creek Grill
La Sirena Grill & Cantina
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar